Johnny Grammar Word Challenge – British Council App
- August 15, 2019
- Posted by: Tseg Mulugeta
- Category: Learning Platforms
Improving your grammar is an important part of making progress in English. Johnny Grammar’s Word Challenge is a quiz for English learners to test common grammar and vocabulary forms that appear in everyday English.
What’s the difference between “in time” and “on time”? What do you call a person who cuts a man’s hair? What do you call an animal doctor? Beat the clock and answer as many spelling, vocabulary and grammar questions as you can in this 60-second quiz!
- 3 difficulty levels – Easy, Medium, Hard
- 3 categories – Words, Grammar, Spelling
- 10 topics that include Food & Restaurants, Travel, Idioms and Hobbies.
- Earn badges as you progress and share your score with others on the leaderboard!
- Compete with others on a global leaderboard
- Feedback is given for the wrong answers so that you know why they’re wrong.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 3.3 / 5. Vote count: 3
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?